Berlin: Places to see

Home Forums EuroTour2014: Oslo to Berlin Berlin: Places to see

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cgrasmussen 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hereby I suggest to plan 2 or 3 places to see in Berlin.
    What about a visit in the Bundestag, the German Parliament?
    You have to book the visit in advance with Name, christian name (even when you are a muslim ;-)), date of birth. At the place you have to show a passport or an ID-card. It would be a nice show off on the place and a very nice overwiew from the roof of the parliament.
    More information on the German parliament:
    http://www.bundestag.de/

Other places: the usual suspects: Brandenburger Tor, Checkpoint Charly, Alexanderplatz or: Stasi-Zentrale, Normannenstraße (if you want to have a taste of fear up to the 80ies) “better” “Lindenhotel” in Potsdam (a Stasi prison in the Lindenstraße, Potsdam) (be warned: It is no feelgood visit) or: the café of the Schokoladenfabrik Rausch etc.

Pfriemler
    Participant

A picture with all of us including the velomobiles on the meadow in front of the Reichstags-Building would surely be great!

Anonymous

I sure want to visit the roof of the parliament. But if we all want that, then we have to do it in two groups. Or is there a safe place to leave te velomobiles behind?

cgrasmussen

There are many interesting Places to visit in Berlin.
    I will check with my personal contacts at location.
    Tiergarten is open for cyclists, and the former airfield Tempelhof ass well.
    An extended stay in Berlin is open to everyone.
    Carl Georg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘EuroTour2014: Oslo to Berlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.