Entry visa

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yuri Gavryliuk 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Yuri Gavryliuk
    Participant

I have to get an entry visa to cross the Schengen area and then carry on to Norway. It looks like I don’t need an invitation to get a visa from the Norwegian Embassy if the purpose of travel is tourism. If I’m wrong or just in case, whom to contact to get an invitation or some printed letter to substantiate the grounds of the travel?

Jimm
    Keymaster

If Google search is not your friend, then probably the best and fastest way is to go to your local city government offices in Kiev, or visit your local Norwegian Embassy. In either case, tell them about the cycle trip (offer them to check out this website to see the route) and what countries you will be passing through. They (especially the Embassy) should be able to advise you on where to get the visa(s), how many you might need (maybe you need one for each country visited? or perhaps you can get a single visa that covers all the countries visited?), and when to get them. For example, you typically can’t apply for a visa until 3 months before travel, but no later than 15 days before your departure.

• my ride: 2011 Steintrike Nomad Sport with Leitra Wildcat velomobile fairing.
    • my other ride: 2004 Anthrotech Trike converted to a 4-wheeled cycletaxi

Yuri Gavryliuk
    Participant

Thanks Jimm!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘EuroTour2014: Oslo to Berlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.