Meeting point at the ferry terminal in Kiel ?

Home Forums EuroTour2014: Oslo to Berlin Meeting point at the ferry terminal in Kiel ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chris123 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chris123
    Participant

Hello to all those participants who will be sailing on the ferry from Kiel to Oslo on July,24.
    Please give your suggestions here about a possible meeting point and time at the ferry terminal in Kiel. Just so that we can all board the ferry together and park our velomobiles safely in one spot.
    Greets, Christoph.

And just to be on the safe side if someone should not speak English:
    Ich frage vorstehend an nach Vorschlägen für einen Treffpunkt und eine Zeit, um zusammen auf die Fähre einschiffen zu können am 24.07. in Kiel. Daher meine Bitte an diejenigen, die ab Kiel “mitschwimmen”, hier Vorschläge zu Treffpunkt und -zeit zu machen, damit wir die VMs an einem gemeinsamen Ort in der Fähre abstellen können.

Greets, Christoph.

chris123
    Participant

So far I have received positive answers from two participants who will take the same ferry and who will arrive on the evening prior to the ferry´s departure. Come on guys, don´t be shy 🙂 and tell us who will be showing up on the 23th or even on the 23rd already. I vote for a riders meeting just for the fun of drinking a beer together before our departure.
    Greets, Christoph.

chris123
    Participant

I cannot correct this. Those were meant to be Wednesday the 23rd and Thursday the 24th.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘EuroTour2014: Oslo to Berlin’ is closed to new topics and replies.